Specific goals of the Foundation are the following:
- Carry out technological innovation activities whose result is a technological breakthrough in the development of new products or production processes or substantial improvements of existing ones, always within the scope of the Gamification, Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital.
- Conduct Research, Development and Innovation activities aimed at the discovery of new knowledge and a superior understanding in science and technology, as well as the application of research results or any other type of scientific knowledge for the development of new products or the design of new processes or production systems, always within the scope of the Gamification, Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital.
- Create Applied Research Methodologies as well as evaluation and management systems, under the relevant topics for the Foundation (see Foundation).
- Be a bridge between the academic and the professional world to ensure knowledge transfer.
- Promote Applied Research through dynamization tools (labs, scholarships, workshops, etc.).
- Develop and be part of networks related to research and application of Gamification with the aim of sharing explicit and tacit, individual and social skills of its members.
- Encourage cooperation agreements in the field of Gamification, Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital.
- Conduct scientific, theoretical and experimental studies, and publish their results through available dissemination and communication media.
- Promote research and educational activities related to Gamification, Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital.